Why Eastside People?
Eastside People provides specialist interim recruitment services to charities and social enterprises.
Why Interim Management?
- You gain a wealth of knowledge and expertise to tackle a problem where there is no suitable professional resource in-house
- A new and objective point of view
- Interim managers can concentrate on the job in hand, as they won’t be distracted by day-to-day issues and office politics
- The long-lasting value of skills learnt – a good interim manager will ensure an effective transfer of skills to your team
- There are no hidden costs – you only pay for the days an interim manager works, so this can be a cost-effective way of accessing experienced, high-calibre professionals who deliver a flexible recruitment option.
What can EP Help You With?
We have a substantial record of appointing to leadership and change management roles on an interim basis. Via our extensive networks of experienced and proven leaders across the UK, we can provide interim expertise within just a few days, covering the full spectrum of senior interim resource needs.
As well as traditional uses for interim – such as filling a gap in recruitment whilst you wait for a new member of the senior management team to start, covering maternity/paternity leave, or covering for sabbaticals or long-term sickness absence – you may also consider bringing in an interim manager to:
- Manage a period of change in your organisation
- Bring in new skills, experience or expertise on a flexible, short term basis
- Get a new project or idea off the ground
- Tender for a contract, write a bid or implement a new contract quickly
- Manage a re-organisation or restructure
- Project manage a merger or partnership.
What We Are Proud Of
We have found a huge variety of interim solutions for charities and social enterprises and pride ourselves on using our unique eye for talent and matching skills, our understanding of the social sector and our determination to find the right interim solution for your organisation.
Our approach is bespoke, and relationship based, working with you as your recruitment partner. We will take the time to get to know your organisation and to understand your needs now and going forwards, so that we are able to act as correctly informed ambassadors throughout the recruitment process and beyond.