Why Eastside People?
We can help you explore how partnerships and mergers in the charity sector can enhance your services and transform your organisation.
Our service has enabled many partnerships to be established including the successful completion of 33 charity mergers, which has protected £97.5 million of charitable services.
How we can help?
With over 20 years of experience and expertise in this area, we are here to support you at each stage of the partnership and merger process by:
- Providing free roundtable discussions to build your knowledge with peers and experts on partnerships and mergers
- Facilitating Board discussions around partnership and merger models
- Searching and securing the right partner
- Undertaking due diligence
- Ensuring the successful implementation and governance of each unique partnership with experts in merger management
- Staying with you beyond the ‘go live’ date to offer tailor-made implementation support as needed
- Using our recruitment team to secure senior level resource for the new partnership or merger organisation.
How we work
Eastside People is made up of a small core team who will match you with very experienced consultants or interims from our community of professionals. We will then work together as an extended and trusted part of your team helping bring your plans to reality.
Please contact us if you would like to know more, a confidential discussion can be arranged remotely or face to face at your earliest convenience.