Why Eastside People?
Eastside People delivers a range of strategy and business planning services that are adapted to your needs, your organisation model, how long your organisation has been operating and your external environment.
With a wealth of experience and expertise in this area, we have tools and resources to help in a variety of situations such as:
- Strategy reviews
- Strategy development including identifying organisational goals over a realistic and achievable timeframe
- Strategy away days and board facilitation
- Reviewing organisational vision, mission and Theory of Change
- Horizon scanning the current environment and future opportunities and risks
- Stakeholder engagement to evaluate input from staff, trustees, volunteers, partners and people who use your services
- Reviewing risks and potential mitigations
- Developing financial and operational plans that align with the strategic plan
- Project management from start to finish.
Additionally, we specialise in strategy-led governance reviews, because the right governance is crucial to monitoring and delivering on an organisation’s strategic plan.
We are very proud of being a trusted provider of strategy services for the social sector offering flexibility within a structured approach.
Our experienced professionals will seek to work flexibly together with you. We will provide you with a Project Lead who will manage your relationship with us from start to finish and enable you to draw on the right expert at the right time.